Data analysis suite
All instruments have high-end software which can be used for analysis. However, priority of these instruments is for data collection rather than analysis – if they are not being using for data collection they can be booked for analysis.
- NIS elements software (with object tracking) on the Nikon A1+ confocal microscope
- Volocity 3D analysis software on the Ultraview Vox confocal microscope
- FACS Diva on the FACS Canto II and Fortessa flow cytometers
- Attune cytometric software on the attune flow cytometer
An offline analysis workstation is available (see below). NIS elements software are also available as a sign in/sign out dongles (contact Connie Jackaman: Connie.Jackaman@curtin.edu.au for use).
- Networked computer for data collection point
- Microscopy image analysis
- Nikon Advanced Research software with deconvolution
- Image J software
- Flow cytometry data analysis
- FlowJo analysis software
- FCAP Array software
- Data presentation
- Microsoft W7
- GraphPad Prism
We conduct regular training sessions on microscopy and flow cytometry data analysis.